PM TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
This 'intensive' but highly enjoyable Product Management programme is based upon well-grounded first principles and uniquely covers generic key concepts /disciplines which are fully complemented by business software models (included as part of the course). The combination of modern management theory, including new/unique techniques, and practical application ultimately means that you can start putting learned techniques into practice immediately after the course. Delegates have ample opportunity to ask questions throughout the course, making the whole learning process interactive and highly effective.
Venue: IPM Training Centre, Wimborne, Dorset
Monday 20th - Thursday 23rd February
Monday 20th - Thursday 23rd March
Monday 24th - Thursday 27th April
Monday 22nd - Thursday 25th May
Monday 19th - Thursday 22nd June
Monday 17th - Thursday 20th July
Monday 11th - Thursday 14th September
Monday 9th - Thursday 12th October
Monday 13th - Thursday 16th November
Monday 11th - Thursday 14th December
This course has been specifically developed for managers responsible for taking products (and/or services) to market. We have carefully crafted the content to appeal to all levels of Product Management and covers the foundations and basic principles behind best practice.
The seasoned Product Management professional who requires a comprehensive refresher will also find this course of interest because of the unique content and applied activity workshops. To further enhance the learning experience this course includes a comprehensive set of business models and tools which are licensed to all delegates attending and can be used as part of their job function after the course has finished and return to the working environment. All of our courses are delivered by Principal Consultants and Qualified Professionals who are experts in their field.
Agenda - Successful Product Management
• Successful Product Management – The drivers behind Best Practice
• Agile, Lean and PMM - PM Management Processes.
• Product Management – Work-flow principles and key concepts in practice
• Product/Marketing Business Plans – Strategic Programme Management
• Strategic Business Objectives – Strategic Cascade Management Principles
• Market Research and Intelligence – Principles and Practical Techniques
• Situational Analysis of the Marketing Environment – Practical Tools and Techniques
• Product Marketing Plan – Strategic Product Planning and Deployment in Practice
• Brands and Brand Awareness – Introduction to Brand Positioning and Management
• Competitive Benchmarking – Powerful Visual Mapping Techniques
• Product Features and Benefit Analysis – Techniques to Measure Product Qualities
• Product Positioning – Dimensional Mapping and Positioning Techniques
• Product Forecasting – Principles and Practice
• Product Requirements Definition – Core principles inc. practical workshop
• Product Screening and Commercial Metrics – The drivers behind Best Practice
• Pricing for Results – Strategic Pricing
• Product Commercial Viability – Financial Modelling and Ratios
• Marketing Communication – Practical Tools and techniques
Interactive Business Models included in this course...
Location Innovation Process Management
Unit 4 - 6
147b Wareham Road
Find us on the map
By Car: From M27 Junction 1, follow A31* to Wimborne and then follow signposts for Dorchester and then Corfe Mullen.
From the A31 (Wimborne) roundabout follow the signposted route to Corfe Mullen and continue to travel south on the Wareham Road for approximately 1.5 miles and turn left into Albert Road and immediately left again into the car park at the rear of the building.
Free parking is available all day.
From the car park, and facing the main block, the entrance to IPM is the second blue door from the left.
Poole Railway Station - 6miles
Bournemouth Airport - 11miles
Southampton Airport - 35 miles
Poole Ferry Terminal - 5 miles
Telephone 44 (0)1202 699870